Prices for Friday and Saturday are the same both days.
Entry at Turnstiles: £5.00 per person, 18’s and over. Under 18’s free.
Cars: £5.00 per car and £5.00 per occupant, 18’s and over. Under 18’s free.
Buses, Mini-Buses and Vans: £5.00 per vehicle and £5.00 each person, 18’s and over. Under 18’s free.
Blue Badge Holders: A limited number of parking spaces are reserved on top of the hill for Blue Badge holders. Entry may be gained at the top gate (turnstile entry) at a charge of £5.00 per car and £5.00 per occupant, 18’s and over. Under 18’s free.
Horse Boxes: All Horse Boxes, trailers, etc. must pay on entry to the Moor.
Hirer’s Horse Boxes: £25.00 (Includes up to 4 occupants).
Race Horse Boxes & Trailers: £5.00 per vehicle & £5.00 per occupant, 18’s or over, Under 18’s free.
PLEASE NOTE: Proof of age will be required as ‘Challenge 25’ will be in operation. Any person under the age of 18 carrying alcohol into or on the Moor will have the alcohol confiscated. Anyone supplying alcohol to those under 18 has the possibility of facing criminal charges. The Committee would appreciate it if the public, wherever possible, could refrain from carrying glass into the Moor.
ONE WAY SYSTEM:
All vehicles must adhere to one way order when in operation.
No pedestrian entry at Main Gate.
No lead reins will be permitted at the Ceremonial Rides, i.e. The Chases, Riding of the Common on the Friday and Saturday or on the Racecourse.
Injury To Horses
It is the sole responsibility of the owner of any horse which may be injured or fatally injured during the Ceremonial rides, i.e. The Chases, Riding of the Common on the Friday and Saturday or on the Racecourse, to incur any costs which may be required for veterinary treatment or the removal of fatally injured horses. The Committee have requested the attendance of a vet and fallen stock service at the Racecourse.
The Committee would appreciate the co-operation of the public attending the Moor in noting:
- – No barbecues will be permitted for safety reasons.
- – No picnics in paddock.
- – No large temporary covered areas which cause congestion and reduce parking areas will be tolerated. Gazebos will be permitted as long as common sense prevails but should neither be erected nor space reserved for same until gates open each day. All gazebos must be dismantled at the end of each day. Any left up on the Sunday Morning will be disposed of by the Committee and clean-up crews.
- – No private tents will be permitted on the reserved parking area at the top of the hill.
- – Official Crossing Points should be used between races.
- – All dogs must be kept on leads and their waste uplifted.
- – All patrons should take their litter home or use the bins provided.
- Under no circumstances, will free admission be granted to the Moor (unless under 18 or a pensioner). Any person contesting that admission should not have been charged may seek reimbursement from us, on cause shown and bearing proof of payment, within 14 days from 7th June 2019.
- PLEASE NOTE: All vehicles are parked at owner’s risk. Overnight parking is strongly discouraged.
Proof of age will be required as Challenge 25 will be in operation. All those entering the Moor will be issued with a wristband which must be worn at all times.